Ya..I know I look like one and there's a lot of gays in my facebook friend list...
Honestly, I don't mind people think that I am one...It just that I don't want everyone to ignore me thinking I am one of them...
Is that so important that sexuality is an important factor of choosing your friend?
I used to have a friend..that I considered as a close friend...
People keep on talking about us...what else?gay!this is what they say..
He told me he don't mind at first...but after some time he started to ignore me...
I didn't know what's wrong until he confess to me saying that he think that I am gay.
I was so disappointed and I tried to act like nothing had happened.
That's kinda like the hardest thing I have to face in my life..
Until now, whenever I think I become close to a friend I would try to step back coz I don't want things to happen again..
But does it works?
I don't think so...coz I'm suffering...even now...I didn't know what to do..
Arrggghh!!!
It's frustrating!
Come on...I hope I can read others mind so I know what they are thinking...
Do they freak out?Or they way I act makes them uncomfortable?
And yes, I do have a few gay friends that I know them in person...
Lately, one of them is in a relationship...Congrats!!^^
I'm happy for him because being a gay, it's hard to find a boyfriend coz you juz can't tell the world that you are gay...the same goes to lesbian...
Yes I like pink and so what?pink = gay?
That's what everyone's mindset..
That's not the problem...the problem is do I really need to be alone until the end?
In this rate, I'm not gonna be able to get a close friend...
I know a lot are still waiting for my answer but I will still remain silent...
Coz I really don't get it..izit so important to not having a gay as a friend if u are straight?
One more thing...I would really like to know who's the one asking Apple am I gay...LOL!
confession of emoboy...

LOLz...
ReplyDeleteu r who u r..
jz ignore wat ppl say..
jz be urself...
haha!thx!
ReplyDeletei dun mind what ppl say what I am...
I juz dun want ppl ignore me thinking what I am..
Well maybe you can stop ignoring your other friends who know that you're not gay, don't care if you turn gay, and who do talk to you.
ReplyDeleteIf you keep thinking that you'll be alone because you can't find guy friends then it's your big mistake.
Why is it so important to get guy friends? Girls can't be your friends?
people don't think pink=gay, people usually think pink=girly. and girly guys are most of the time gay. Well, most people anyway.
LOL!the thing is that sometimes it is more convenient to have at least 1 guy friend who is close to me...
ReplyDeleteAnd why should I crave on having a close female friend since I have a lot!...