I know I should be doing my assignment and report right now but I feel like express my feelings right now...
right this moment, windy and kinda cold...LOL! I guess it's gonna rain later...
I'm used to the life where everynight go 'yam cha' with the Putos...
Tonight when there's no Putos left I'm thinking back of my life for this whole sem...
Haha! Thx to all the Putos for such a great time that we had...
We went for lim teh, outing, and gaming (although gaming is not really my thing!haha!)
I'd went for movie with some of the Putos a few time but I haven't went to karaoke with them..I hope we can do it soon!^^
Haha...still remember the 1st time went out for movie with Putos...me, Jeff, See Heng and Chee Ching...right after MKB..and that's the 1st time I met Pinky!
Anyway, today's her B'day! 생일 축하합니다!!!^^
There's once where I was planning to go MidValley alone and See Heng acc me!LOL!and we met Apple there...
Haha!Too many to be recalled back...
The time we ate grapes together..
The time we spent during PTB (although I'm not one of the AJK)...
And yeah..before I forget I wanna thx Mei Mei for the ride to SC Fac to take my exam slip...
What else I can say....
Hope that u guys faster come back...
confession of emoboy...

No comments:
Post a Comment