It has been a long time since I felt so close to DongHae hyung...XD
I was watching Mystery 6 a few days ago and it makes me miss DongHae hyung again!
And today when I was searching 소녀시대's Hoot wallpaper, I found an article...and it's about DongHae hyung!
And I found out that we do have a lot of similarities...
and I think those similarities are something that I can find in another person especially guys!haha!
Ok! for those who didn't really understand me, u guys will learn something about me here...
These are the similarities...:
- Donghae is afraid to be alone, when he eats, he needs someone to accompany him, or else he refuses to eat.
- He’s a crybaby, soft-hearted and thinks a lot. (it explains why I'm always emo...)
- He likes to ‘hang’ his chin on other people’s shoulder. (If someone don't mind me doing that^^)
- He is dislike any sweet food. (I don't really like foods that are too sweet..it explains why i prefer dark chocolate than the others)
- He likes the feeling of being protected, being cared for.
- Little 13 (Kyuhyun) said “I feel honoured to know Donghae Hyung, but when I’m with him, I feel like I’m more like the hyung.” (I guess this statement refering him as childish?
So, these are the few similarities...of course there is are differences too...the most obvious one would be...
Donghae dislikes pink a lot.. because opposite his bed is Sungmin’s wardrobe and it’s full of pinkish stuffs, clothes, dolls, pillow, bags and shoes are all pink.
Haha!!!
Reference:
Source; SJ-M’s Baidu吧, posted by 葬花人在街角

Yup...It has been a long time since I was updating myself in Twitter..I'd missed a lot of updates by DongHae hyung...
Sometimes I would think that it will be great if he is my hyung..of at least I know him in person..haha!we might get along coz both of us love to have fun actually...
Anyway, I don't wanna expect much on something coz whenever I wish for something so much I will not get it!Haha!...
So I guess today u guys learn a little bit of something about me...
confession of emoboy...

No comments:
Post a Comment