Monday, November 8, 2010

Another "Busy" Day...

Yup...another day had passed...
juz finish packing my stuff...2moro gonna move down
although only for 2 weeks but I've got lots of stuff here..LOL!(as usual)

As planned, today I went to Fahrenheit 88 with Phoebe Chong & Dozz...
Yup...We queued for UNIQLO...but what suprised me n Phoebe is that when we are deciding whether to queue or not (coz the Q is long...), Dozz juz push me into the queue!!!LOL!
Then he's officially on of us now!The Shopaholics!!!

However, UNIQLO is kinda disappointing...lot's of winter clothes...nothing special....but I've bought 2 tshirt..then we walk around Fahrenheit 88 and I was struggling while to decide whether to buy the sweater or not!at the end I didn't.

Then we went to Pavilion for a walk...Phoebe dragged us into Burberry and she discovered some nice bags!LOL!
Then here comes ZARA!!and it's heaven there!!!
Lots of nice coats!!!
Then we went to Forever 21 and found a pair of boots with only RM149 ++
Again, struggling coz I really want it but end up didn't buy!!!
The price is reasonable anyway...
Hope I can get one in the future...or a few days later!!!

Then I came back and fb-ed then start packing...
When I was packing, I realised that before this I would like to post something but I didn't....
Yup...It's about the PTUM dedication...
Amazingly, this year I've received lots of dedication..
1 from Jeff, 1 from Jacky, 1 from You Xin, 1 from Jeck Kee and 2 from See Heng!!!LOL!
Maybe for lots of ppl that doesn't mean anything for them, but for me it means alot...
In the sense that, ppl remember me?LOL!
but honestly, since I was in 1st year I'm the one who always dedicate stuff to others but I didn't received any...until this sem!LOL!
Really thankful that ppl remember me!^^
Oh yeah! The mooncake that See Heng dedicated to me is one of my favourite flavour!Green Tea!LOL!

Anyway, I hope after today I can Spend some of my time shopping and I would really like to have that boots!!!
And waiting for the grapes to come back for outing and yam cha!^^

confession of emoboy (+ shopaholic) ...

2 comments:

  1. well, good to hear that you're out of the emo zone. ^_______________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i can't guarantee when i'll be trapped again in the emo zone..i'm out of it now because i've no time to think of the stuff that would makes me emo...

    ReplyDelete