Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love~


Love...
What do u guys think while looking at this word?

I still remember the 1st time...when I listen to Hebe's Love!
A lot of ppl think that the song is kinda like not really great (include Pei Sian & Sher Lynn).
But I think the lyric is so meaningful...
See Heng agree that this song is not bad!Haha!
Who else agree with both of us?

This song really kinda wake me up...
It says that why in this world everyone love other ppl but not themselves..
Then I was thinking maybe I should start loving myself rather than hurting myself by loving ppl that do not love me...Haha!

Today, I'm having dinner with King Fong and Jacky...
They are talking about their love story...Haha..
At least they had one...I don't have any...
I guess I have no luck with girls...LOL!

I was thinking if I'm gay, I should already be in a relationship now...Hahaha!Just kidding!
but it's true coz a few of them kinda flirting me...haha!
Again...gay or not...the important is Love...
The reason a guy wanna be with a girl or a girl wanna be with a guy is Love..
The same goes to gays and lesbians...
So why discriminate them?
since the reason is the same...

Anyway, lets just Love ourselves more!!!

confession of emoboy...

2 comments:

  1. Well, not everyone loves others but dun love themselves. I think I love myself more than I can love anyone. Which is bad coz I can't stay in a relationship long.

    I totally agree that we shouldn't discriminate gays but I disagree on the reason a guy wants to be with a girl and vice versa. There are a whole lot other more materialistic reasons.

    First time I listened to the song I was hooked, but when I put it on repeat mode, it sounds like liam keng... --__________--lll that's how I determine if a song is nice or not, but it's just me. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!no comment about the song...coz everyone's taste is different!haha!

    ReplyDelete