Saturday, November 27, 2010

give up again....

While I was preparing for my final exam, I started it out with some confidence because we have three weeks of study week!!!
I finished studying for the first round...
Then, I plan to to all the past year questions that I have..
Unfortunately, when I open up the questions that Di Wen and Jing Hsen sent to me, I stated to give up
yup...I found out that I don't quite understand what the notes said...Arghhh...
But luckily I survived seaweeds coz I kinda know how to answer the questions...at least I didn't left it blank...

Today, I started my day with playing games....
Yup, to train my skill in Pokemon...
Too bad my laptop can't play and even if I get to borrow a laptop, everyone else is playing another game...
Haha..I'm a noob in this kind of game anyway except the classic type of adventure game of Pokemon.

So when everyone is playing, I decided to do the past year questions of Wildlife....
Again, when I was looking at the question, I can't find the answer in the notes...T_T
I even search for the answer from the internet but I still can't get all of them...
So, I decided to give up again...
What I plan to do now is to read again all the notes rather than focus on the part of past year questions...
Haiz.. I hope the answer for the final exam questions can be found in the notes...T_T
Wish me luck....Hwaiting!!!

confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment