Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shocked....and worried...

Finally, I finished my algae pigment report...haiz...
but...when I start looking at seaweeds past years question and try to search for the answer in the notes, I gave up...arrghh...study already but it's like I haven't study...

So, I decided to take a nap..
And then went for supper with KNS, Xiuz, See Heng and Mei Mei ..
And the roti today does not taste well anyway..

After that, we chat..and suddenly Mei Mei say he's tired...but Xiuz and KNS keep on chatting...
He say wanna go back 1st then I suggested we go back together..
When I was paying money, he suddenly fainted...
Luckily Xiuz has experience in handling such condition...
I was so shocked...the 1st time I saw this...
He was partially unconscious...and does not remember everything that happened..
but at last things getting better..

Kinda worried now...hope he will get a good rest...

confession of emoboy...

4 comments: