And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you.
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you.
and I don't wanna talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you.
I'm in love with you,
'Cause I'm in love with you.
I'm in love with you,
I'm in love with you.
I just wanna sit and stare at you.
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you.
and I don't wanna talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you.
I'm in love with you,
'Cause I'm in love with you.
I'm in love with you,
I'm in love with you.
It really tells how I feel anyway..especially the chorus...haha!
Actually, I did notice this song long ago...haha!
Anyway, when I was searching for this song in Youtube what I found are all covers...means that it was sang by other ppl and there's one which is quite good...enjoy!
confession of emoboy...

No comments:
Post a Comment