Thursday, December 9, 2010

why?...

Supposingly I should be very happy today...
coz my exam end...
should be enjoying watching Rapunzel with my coarsemates...
but I didn't..

Juz as I finish the paper, I felt so down, even during the paper, I can't concentrate..
but luckily I went through it finish everything I can in time...
as my lecturer collect my paper, she ask me am I not feeling well, I juz force a smile towards her and shake my head...

I didn't know what I do will make you so angry..
but don't I deserve a second chance?
I did everything apologize to you but you ignore me..
I hope you would scold me or insult me rather then ignore me...

People say I'm crazy coz emo until didn't eat at all...
but I juz don't have the appetite to eat...

Maybe it's all because of me..
from the 1st step, I tried too hard...tried to hard to get closer to you...
People might not understand me...
But now I wanna let everyone know, FRIENDSHIP is one of the most important thing to me ever...
So, what you are doing now is taking me part by part...
it hurts.. but I won't blame you...
I juz hope you will not ignore me...

confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment