Sunday, December 19, 2010

I wish u are here for Christmas...


Yesterday I went out with Joanne, King Foong and Yew Ken...
We went to Pavilion and took a lot of pictures...
It somehow makes me think of Meow Meow coz everytime if Joanne is there Meow Meow sure will be there...
But this time is different...
I went to her facebook profile and I post it to her inbox telling her that I would be great if she was there with us...haha...I know she will always be with us..
.
Actually there was other things I told her but I guess its our secret!Haaha!


Honestly, I don't wanna celebrate a lonely christmas this year...
I'm not sure who will be here...Cindy might still be in Johor or if she back maybe she'll spent time with Mr.A...
Apple's gonna busy with his drama thingy...
So, I really wish 'U' will be here for Christmas....
Merry Christmas!^^

confession of emoboy...

3 comments:

  1. come to butterworth to celebrate Christmas!!! Hebe will be here. ^___________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know what i wish 4 my christmas right?....i guess it's not gonna happen...so i guess i'll stay here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway, if u know it don't write it out...i'm not sure who's reading my blog...

    ReplyDelete