Thursday, December 9, 2010

At last...

at last, i guess everything settled...
but i duno yet..maybe juz for this moment..
hmm...i understand actually the problem is me..coz it happen twice so obviously it's my problem..
i'm not gonna blame anyone...

sometimes i guess emo is not a bad thing...at least i saved some money and haha of course can diet oso...
and although today is my last paper and everyone say merdeka....i dun think so...
don't forget we still have our 4 credit hours final year project that haven't complete...so i consider that i haven't finish all my paper this sem...
haiz..i wonder when can stop worrying about my final year project...

confession of emoboy...

4 comments:

  1. Gambateh and best of LUCK!! All The best..
    Being EMO is NOT A GOOD THING..
    as you see thins negatively..
    though I'll also be emo mst of the time..
    And I cant really help except for smiling in front of ppl..
    just..
    u really nid 2 find a way to cheer up~~
    gambateh!!
    though we are not that close till we can really share, just to let you know if u really nid a listener, I'm always free to talk~
    Take care and Think a little bit more positively~~=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Jee Yeng...
    everytime I'm emo you'll sure be here..
    as u said, most of the time we have to force a smile in front of ppl..
    sometimes i would like to think positively but i juz can't help it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cz I'm the Emo type too..
    and I know how it's feel...
    Just that..
    you really nid 2 find a way to overcome it..
    Like me..
    I TALK ALOT and I EAT ALOT~~~~
    hahaa~~
    try watching SNSD video i guess it will cheer u up ba~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r right...watching SNSD video is one of the way...
    but i watch almost every video dy...
    it cheer me up..
    juz that the emoness return when i saw something that is related to it...or when i'm kinda alone...haiz...
    i really need to find a way to prevent this...

    ReplyDelete