Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Shopaholic me is back again...




Today suppose to be a where that I acc Cindy and her friend to shop for clothes....
but in the end I bought a lot of stuff but he didn't buy anything...=.=
anyway, I accidentally bought a lot of pink stuff...
My fav colour!!!haha!
I won't post it yet...coz i think it's nt complete yet...
I'm going to get some other stuff 2moro at Midvalley...then i'll post it..

Anyway, after the shopping at TS today, we went to the longest pasar malam in Malaysia..haha!
Guess what I ate...
Sharkfin!!! actually they sell it in SS2 pasar malam during my 1st year...but can't find it here now...
erm...i don't know if it's a little chick or the birds that we usually saw them eating in the Hong Kong drama series...but it taste great!!LOL!
Haha!This is the best!The moment u step to the pasar malam, u will smell it!!Trust me..u dun like the smell coz it smells like shit!hahaha!but when u eat it, it taste great!U guys know what it is right?LOL!

I guess that's all for today, 2moro i'll post my pink collection!^^

confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment