Thursday, December 16, 2010

Confession of Shopaholic : My Pink Collection

At last...these are my pink collection!!!
Some I bought it from TS and some from MV...


These are the overall of my pink collections...


1st, this is the 1st shirt I bought at TS yesterday while acc-ing Cindy and her friend shopping...I 'accidentally' bought it...Haha!!It cost me RM39.90


Then I went to my favourite shop in TS..Hehe!I guess u guys know which shop that is....And I bought this SNSD's cap and a glow-in-the-dark wristband..The cap cost RM25 and the wristband cost RM19.90...I actually bought a SNSD's file too...haha!


Then I found this in F.O.C., the shirt actually cost RM20 but I bought 2 so it's cheaper...It cost RM16 each...I didn't post another one coz it's green!LOL! And I love the belt so much! It cost only RM27


Then today in MV, I went to F.O.C again....Haha!My 1st 2 boxers..LOL!It didn't look pink here but the line and the squares are actually light pink..2 for RM35...Then I bought the pink singlet at People's and it cost RM29.90...Actually the boxers and the singlet made a great match for pajamas right...haha!

Then when I acc Cindy to buy christmas present, I bought this for RM4.80...Haha..I guess I'm gonna use it as one of the way to write down how I felt...and keep it in the capsule...Then maybe I'll get better...LOL!


That's all for what I bought...
I know I spent a lot but this is one of the way to prevent me from being emo...LOL!


confession of emoboy...





2 comments: