It starts kinda badly...
Have to go to Sc Fac to pic up my stuff for fieldtrip but raining...
So I wet back to block D to take my umbrella...
Found out that my stuff in my desk are all gone!!!Damn...
They throw it all away...
So I search for it and took the whole bag of 'rubbish' which belon
gs to my room...and lock it in my room...Stupid 4th Pihak Pengurusan!Yes I said it! You ca
n throw me out of 4th if u want! F*#$ U!!!
Then I went to Sc Fac...
A Damn car drive so quickly that it splash all the water all over me!F*#$ U too!!!
Went back and took a bath and go back to Block D to check if any
thing's left out...
Found some stuff belong to D211...Took it all back n put it back in their room...
Ah Soon came back and suggested to do steambot...
went to Tropicana mall to buy some stuff...
Yeah! that's our Christmas eve dinner!
And something did happen...
At least my Christmas eve gone better at the end of the day...
but my Christmas is kinda boring...
Ate the leftover of steambot..
for lunch n dinner..
haiz...no outing....
that's my Christmas for this year....
confession of emoboy...

it sounds so unlucky, but i cant help to laugh out..>< xDDDD
ReplyDelete