Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My another weird dream...

It's Monday night...
The day I gave my 1st time to See Heng, Choun Hong and Mun Choong....
Don't think too much..
My 1st time to go to Tropicana Mall and my 1st time to taste the food of Subway!Haha!
We went for movie..Harry Potter!
But before that we went to the arcade...
We discovered something funny and I video-taped it!Hehe! (I'll keep it a secret until he allow me to reveal it)
Then at last I'd bought SNSD poker card!

On that night, I had a weird dream...What's weird is not how the storyline goes but the role playing in that dream...
And here it goes...
I had an elder brother and elder sister sitting on the sofa while I was sitting on the floor...playing I guess...
I can't really remember the face of my elder sister but guess what...the elder brother is See Heng!
When I wake up I was like...What the...how come a 妹妹 become a 哥哥...haha!

Anyway, in reality, I don't have any elder brother or sister...
although I wish I could have one...
Sometimes I'm so jealous watching those who have elder brothers and sisters...
I seems so much fun..
Like See Heng, I was there when he was packing and I saw his MP4 I guess...He told me he got it free..from his elder sister...
LOL!Anyway, I'm gonna stop talking bout this stuff coz ppl already tired of listening to this..
I've been saying this since long ago...haha!
Yeah...I admit I act like a kid but that's me...LOL!
Cindy Kong told me during my second year and Kim NS told me yesterday!LOL!
But I like the way I am!

confession of emoboy...
p/s : i miss u guys...those who already went back...

No comments:

Post a Comment