Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tulan arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 4th year and now I'm already NOT the official part of the CC board or a small AJK!
I'm just a member of CC or at least one of the parents~
Sometimes it's not that I don't wanna help but it's frustrating when it involves all those issues and dramas!!!!!!!!!!!

I can help~
help u guys shops for ingredients~
help u guys prepare~
help u guys move stuff

but I just don't wanna involve in the dramas~
Yet, if u guys need an ear I can lend it listen to those problems..

honestly, I'm already tired...
i don't even know what kind of tiredness I'm having right now.
Mentally? Physically?

right now, I just don't feel like doing anything anymore....

p/s : no offense, i volunteer to help but not to be seen as someone who's incharge of the whole things and need to call the particular person to comfirm some stuff~~~ I JUST DON'T WANNA BE THE CENTER PERSON!

and yet, the lunch that I ordered had not been ordered!


confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment