Friday, November 25, 2011

The Great Escape~~

I think today I manage to avoid myself to fall into a deep emo-ness!!!
OK! Everyday I'm emo-ing but not everytime with serious one...but I admit lately almost every day...or should I say night I'll just fall into the deepest emo-ness~~

It's so close today...really really close~~
I was tired...
went for a meeting with HEP which I kinda didn't regret...
Weird right? Haha~ Coz I know more gossips from that meeting~ XD

Then I started to upload pictures for our lab report and it took so long~
I managed to take a nap but it doesn't feel enough~

When I was about to start to emo, 5 angels pulled me back from falling into the hole~
I thought, "Great timing~~"
I tried not to think...just enjoy the moment~
I did!!

Then here goes the 2nd time~
When the source was near to me, I was lucky somehow it get further away from me~
relief~~
escape for the 2nd time~~

Went out for a drink and enjoy it~
Really had fun!
when we're back, a phrase struck into me and I started to think...
"Hope for the best but prepare for the worst"
This is what I used to face...
I couldn't take the risk~
I don't have the courage~~
A lot of people told me I might regret if I didn't but I can say that I didn't regret at all...
After all I guess it'll end up as bad as now if I did~
I really didn't wish to see it happen for the 2nd time...
neither to me nor my friends~~


confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment