Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A message to the Star~

I guess lately u've been busy with PT so it's like none of us really contacted u coz u know, u gonna just blow up~ Haha~
But since it's over then I guess I should have started to talk about this~ NO OFFENSE!!!

It's good to see u walking happily just now and I get to know that you'll be going to have lunch with your family~
So~
Last night I heard that at first you gonna join us but for some reason u got emo...
Why?

That doesn't matter~~~
Just one reminder for you~
Actually it's a reminder u used to gave me when I was facing my 'problem'~
For your info, mine get worse~ which I think there's nothing can be done anymore~

So, u told me that u used to emo very seriously and at last all your friends were scared and away~
I'd learn from what u told me~
Nope, of course I still couldn't control myself for being emo-ing but i tried not to affect others...
I hope I did it right~

As for you, I hope you can cope with it~
You know that lately the number of our members has been decreasing...
I don't wish to see that again!
We recreate the group so that none of this will happen again but I just don't get it why~
So, you know what I mean...

U may notice why sometimes I ignore u...
Coz sometimes I just can't take it...
There's too much dramas around~
so I hope you can really work it out~~



confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment