Yesterday I went to KFC for breakfast...
When we came back, Ah Sheng told me about his old story...
I was wondering, thinking...
Those situations seems to be so similar to mine..
and there's this issue just came up in my mind~~
Friends or lover?
This is the question usually people will assume that the answer would be lover.
but for me, these two are equally important.
maybe this is why I still don't have the urge to find a lover for myself.
what I'm excited about is to just enjoy my life with my friends!
I'm the kind of person who thinks friendship and relationship have not much differences..
that's why people think I'm weird!!!
but it's really hard..
I may not be able to let go even in the case of losing a friend unless that someone really did something really really bad....
and I might act like I just broke up or something...
so people would just misunderstood me~~
Can't do anything though~
I am Me!
and I won't change it!
confession of emoboy...
败犬女王
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment