someone who's familiar yet I can't remember his face...
but the feeling is still fresh in my mind..
he was comforting me while I was crying..
and the reason I cry?...I can't really remember...
What I can remember is that I was a small kid at that time...
and my cousin appeared in that dream too...
she was still in her early 20's I guess...
but what I'm curious the most is who's that guy..
I felt comfortable around him..
Is he my elder brother who does not even have his chance to see this world?
I knew I had one but I haven't met him before...
Sorry for being so emotional...
confession of emoboy...

i dun think that's being emotional. you were juz saying what you think. maybe it's true, but we'll never know.
ReplyDeleteit bothers me for my whole life...sometimes i think i can't take it anymore...
ReplyDelete