WOW! Haha! I knew she's been waiting for this moment for sooo long!
So, Congrats!!
And today I went out with a few friends and we have a nice chat!
I miss the moment when we were in form 6!>.<
Lots of fun during that time...
I feel that it was fun when a group of single friends went out and have fun together!
Suddenly one of them was asking the other,"should I tell him?"
LOL! So I guess that my friend is in a relationship now!
and yes it's true!!!LOL!!
So many good news that I heard from people around me!
Of course I'm happy for them...
but when will it be my time?
I didn't ask for any relationship but something else...
coz I always fail in that....
so I better concentrate on other stuff that is important to me...
confession of emoboy...

thx dear. ^__________^.. u nvr tell us about ur "sickness"... XD
ReplyDelete