Thursday, June 10, 2010

LOL! He's funny!!!


It's Wednesday and I watch another episode of Star Golden Bell!
It's different from the last one! I guess that's a new season.
But Lee Joon hyung from MBLAQ is still there.
As usual he's sooo funny!Haha!
And it reminds me of his funny moment in the last few episode!
Haha!he's showing his flexibility!
Although he's the same year with me but he seems like a hyung to me!haha!(I should call him so coz he's a few month older than me!)
I wish I could have a friend like him...
at least someone's gonna make me laugh when I'm getting emotional...
Haiz...Don't know why I often emo...guess it's already a habit..

Anyway, in today's episode, the host was asking him about how he got into the industry
He said that he went for an audition and got rejected..
he gave up and decided to continue schooling..
and then someone was asking him if he wanna meet Rain and he did
Rain like him so much and that's how he got into the industry!
Lucky him!

I wish I would get any chance to meet DongHae hyung, HanGeng hyung, Leeteuk hyung, SuJu's members, SNSD's members (celebrate my B'day together with Tiffany!!LMAO!) or even Lee Joon hyung himself so I might get a chance to be in that industry!Haha!
I know it's funny but that's my dream...
I don't know why I have the feeling that it's gonna happen but now is just not the time yet...
One of the reason why I get emo sometimes...

confession of emoboy...

3 comments:

  1. stop emo liao... come penang... i take u go gai gai. XD

    gambateh together la... we both have dreams to go out there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream is impossible to achieve la....
    u got wat dream? be with him?hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nola... he's yesterday's story liao... i wanna go france...

    ReplyDelete