Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I guess he's ok right now...

I've googled for HanGeng's latest news and i found a websites about HanGeng...
He's working with other celebrities in China in a TV show...
So I guess he's ok right now.

But Leeteuk hyung is the one I'm worried about right now...
As a leader of Super Junior, he needs to take care of every members and I know it's hard coz I've seen a lot of that..
He needs to hide his emotion as well...
Yesterday he post a picture through twitter
It's a picture of Super Junior with all 13 members
and he miss that happy moment..
and there's another picture taken by a fan showing that he's kinda daydreaming...
guess he's thinking bout that stuff..

"Leeteuk hyung, Hwaiting!!
Don't worry too much and do ur best!
We'll always support u guys"

Really hope that I can tell him personally...

confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment