Then I just type 'Donghae Bonamana' to see if I could find any picture for my laptop's background
However, I came across a lot of HanGeng's picture
Not a new one...
I've read from wikipedia saying that he's kinda having kidney illness but didn't know how's his condition now
I didn't even heard about him from the others members
Just read from an article about Leeteuk saying that they hope HanGeng will change his mind and come back as one of the Super Junior...
Hope he's ok right now...
Anyway, see what I came across while searching for pictures just now...

Haha!It's Susan Ng look-a-like maybe filipino girl!Haha!
confession of emoboy...

*lmao*
ReplyDeletereally got similarities... XD
ReplyDeletei wonder if she saw it already or not...
ReplyDeletelink her then she will c
ReplyDeletei prefer to keep it for ourselves!haha!
ReplyDeleteso that we can make fun of her sometimes and she didn't even know what we are talking about!