Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What A Dream....

I was sleeping just now and I was dreaming something weird...
I was in some kind of reality show kinda like SHINee's Hello Baby but with lots of baby around...LOL!

And what I remember the most is the playful Jonghyun, Onew and Minho was there at 1st and Jonghyun was so active like always in Hello Baby and he kinda 'dirtied' my shirt!

The next thing I can remember is that the next scene where Shiah and Voon was there but everyone dressed weirdly like some kind of costume party..LOL...and what I can remember is the SHINee are sleeping and then I woke up...

I would be great if I can stay a little bit longer in that dream...
Maybe it's been so stress lately studying for exams...
I'm gonna sit for my next paper in a few hours...Entomology...don't know what I can do..
I'm clueless bout what Dr. Azidah want for the answers since the previous test..

At the same time, I wish I have someone around my age to talk to...Maybe that's why I was dreaming about having fun with the SHINee...
Seriously, when I was watching SHINee's Hello Baby, I found out that they are my ideal best friend or close friends especially Minho and Jonghyun would be a friend that always make me smile when i was stress....Yeah, that my stupid thinking!coz it's not gonna happen anyway...
I might not even found someone like them..Haha
But in my heart I still hope I could....

To my coursemates....
Good Luck in the Entomology exam later and Don't give up!!!(as what Afiq said)
...and F.U.C.K. (fokus untuk capai kejayaan).....which means focus to succeed!^^

confession of emoboy...


2 comments:

  1. *lmao* among ur frenz, shiah n i r d most unlikely ppl who'll dressed up n attend a costume party, hahaha. perhaps tatz y ppl say wat u dream is alwiz d opposite of wat u c in real life eh? all d best in ur exam anyway. u hv beta FUCK kao kao! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've FUCK-ed for the paper this morning...gonna continue FUCK-ing for the next paper...

    ReplyDelete