Monday, May 17, 2010

So 'Bonamana' right now...

Lately I've been following Super Junior's Donghae in Twitter almost everyday!
What can i say....Donghae hyung is so attractive that makes me wanna be like him!LOL!
I know it's impossible!

I wish I could be in a group just like Super Junior (minus the incident of HanGeng who is no longer one of the member)
Honestly, it's kinda wasted when a group are broken up...I don't really know what happened but I don't really like it...
And Bonamana is out now!Man, the song is so addictive! The video is so cool! Haha! Can't stop replaying it!

Since I've been following Donghae hyung coz he's the only one update frequently plus the Bonamana fever, I was reminded of something that I've long forgotten..
Yup! It's my dream...
Afiq ask me what's the problem of that
and I answered I'm lack of confidence...
That's the problem..I just can't find it...It has been gone long ago...
maybe I was frequently defeated by lots of stuffs..
but inside me, I stiff have the hope that someday it will happen...
Lately, I did chat with Li Ee through facebook..
This lonely Japanese girl kinda worried bout the sisters issue over here
and I told her it's not easy to get everything back to how it was but at least it didn't go any worse anymore..
things just stop and that's it...nothing happened
and she starts asking me bout am I interested in korean girls...weird!
and we end up chatting on the plastic surgery issues!haha!
and I wonder if any of the Super Junior members did their plastic surgery or not especially Donghae hyung coz he looks so perfect!haha!

Anyway, Donghae hyung Hwaiting! Super Junior Hwaiting!

confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment