I am still following the SuJu hyungs in twitter...
as usual, Donghae hyung is the most active one!haha!he's addicted to twitter.
while Eunhyuk hyung is also influenced by Donghae hyung..
Leeteuk hyung too sometimes post some pictures
and saw them chatting with Heechul hyung!haha!
but it has been a long time since i heard from Henry...





LOL!he's funny anyway!I mean Donghae hyung...
I notice that his SS level quite high too!haha!
Anyway, 1 more day!It's gonna be YoonA's birthday!
I was thinking if SNSD will celebrate their birthday with their fans or not...
If yes, I don't mind celebrate my birthday together with Tiffany coz our birthday is the same!
Haha!..yeah I was dreaming!LOL!
and I found 3 more friends from facebook who are also SONEs too!
I did upload SNSD's picture and tagged them!
but too bad I was asking around if there's any E.L.F
all I get is everyone said that they are Cassies!
Actually I'm not only follow the SuJu hyungs in twitter
I follow U-KISS's member too...not all of them have twitter but one by one they are playing twitter..
Currently, Kevin, Alexander, Kibum and Soohyun are playing while Dongho is not active in twitter!
Alexander keep on update himself a lot and Soohyun is picking up!haha!
Hopefully, I can find more about them...Just like Donghae hyung
all his fans could understand him more and feel closer to him
It is a good thing anyway!
confession of emoboy ...

No comments:
Post a Comment