WARNING! This blog post might look offensive for some people but this in ONLY MY OPINION! Anyone can disagree and give comment but I'm not gonna start any argument. Any potential comment of starting an argument will be ignore but won't be deleted.
KK4 is a really nice place to stay, seriously! Big windows with good aeration and of course not forgetting 4th CC which used to be known as KKCB which is a home for me for 5 years in UM even I'm not staying in KK4 anymore for the fifth year.
These are the only reasons why I heart KK4
As for the reason why I hate KK4....
.....it would be so much to talk about...Let's start by reminding everyone about the movie Mean Girls by Lindsay Lohan, this is actually what's happening in KK4 but with a little bit of twist! They add in some politics and also the most sensitive issue ever, Racism!
No doubt.... everyone notice that but no one would ever touch this sensitive issue publicly. I'm not saying that everyone who stays in KK4 is racist but I'm saying the environment provided in KK4 is racist which makes us kinda racist as well... I can tell u guys when I'm in school, I mix with Malays and Indians... I still can have Malay friends or Indian friends here in KK4 but sometimes due to the environment provided, it makes us awkward and in the end cause the formation of barrier between us... I don't have problems with my Malay coursemates... but why do I have difficulty to mix with other race in KK4? Yes! The environment...
Now, what cause this environment??
Well, just like in Mean Girls, the most powerful person in KK, indeed not the master, or even the penyelia Pn. S, who might think that she control the master or even the whole KK, but IN MY OPINION, I'm sorry to say but u're just fooled and was controled by the "MEAN GIRLS" group in KK4.
Am I wrong? Then how would the members of MEAN GIRLS get to stay in KK4? When even some of them may have graduated? I will leave this part and let u guys think about it...
The next thing I wanna talk about is the 1MALAYSIA concept... What do u guys think is 1MALAYSIA? Band all Chinese and Indian activities? Band KKCB and KKIB?
My point of view about this is, they did a very big mistake! I would say 1MALAYSIA is we get to know other races better, accept each other, and understand each other! Excuse me, u band all those activities how do we get to know each others?? I tell u what, I enjoy Pesta Ponggol by KKIB! That's the time when I really see 1MALAYSIA! Now if u ask the 1st year juniors who are not Indian what is Ponggol, Do u think all of them can answer your question? Hell NO!
Honestly, 4 years of staying in KK4, I only depends on KKCB but when I try out the interview for JKP for my 3rd year, I got rejected. So don't blame me for not trying to join their activities.. I did... I just got rejected... one more thing I notice... where is the coffee or tea and cookies during study week which is provided by JKP KEMAS? No more... Phoebe, I really miss it when u're the pengerusi!
Now let's get to the most interesting part!
KK4 Portal in Facebook!
Hahaha! I admit I did post a lot of stuff there! but I think most people agree with that except for the victims of the post, which are also the admins and/or their friends...
And see how I end up in Portal KK4...
I GOT KICKED OUT!
Funny right?? Hahaha! OK! now u guys must have wonder maybe they "removed" me coz I'm not staying in KK4 anymore.... but please check ya... I saw Jun Wen, Ah Shiah, Selina.... and many more....
So I guess I got kicked out coz I post stuff about them smoking in the dorm as it is forbidden! And one more thing is when I post it, my post actually got removed by the admins... A few people saw that happen too...
I'm not mad because I got kicked out.... but I really felt it is unfair...
Guys, still remember when u guys ask why I don't wanna ask if KK4 still got space or not? I hesitate before I answer you guys... Coz I lied... I never wanted to moved back to KK4 actually... but I really miss you guys... I miss 4th CC... That's why I always go back and have fun with you guys... too bad... KK4 is quite a "dirty" place to stay for me.... Anyway, GOOD LUCK for those who get to stay...
Again, I would like to remind u guys... this post is just to express my opinion and my feelings but not to brainwash or to scare anyone of you... Sorry if I offended any of the readers...
confession of emoboy...
败犬女王
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment