Thursday, June 21, 2012

The reply of the goodbye letter~

Thx to u, babe for the letter~
I should reply u in a more proper way such as in hand-written letter but I guess it's too late~

This reply most probably talk about my emo-ness that u are curious about...
Hmm...basically, yup! Less emo nowadays!
but u know there is still one reason or factor that gonna make me emo...
which it won't last long~ (As long as he's not in my sight, I'll just recover right away)

I guess it's not really the SAD-type-of-EMO~ Instead it is the ANGRY-type-of-EMO...
Ya...My anger just grow easily lately~
that's one of the reason I guess that kinda cause a minor roommate problems with me..
I got frustrated when things kinda block my way as u know our room is messy~
but I didn't come clean with them coz I think it's my own problem but don't worry...the anger doesn't last long too~

I think I'm getting better in controlling my emotion (except u know what) or should I say getting better in reducing it...
So I don't think u did miss out any updates~

I'm not sure if I'll be in 4th next sem but keep in touch anyway~ hmm...I guess that's all~
Thx for the letter again~

Jason Ryan Salvatore
XOXO


confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment