
"You made my day~ =)"
This is what I post as my status in fb..
I didn't know if I'd made your day just now..
I hope I did...
Right now I don't really care if anyone knows about how I feel about you
but still I hope those who did follow up with my post and also know about you would understand and wouldn't mind about this...
As I knew that you were there, I know I have to be there~
and yet, I remembered that I kinda promise that I would bring u herbal tea...
I knew you forget about it~ Check ur fb inbox~ =p Haha!
And ur X'mas gift~EMERGENCY CHOCOLATE!!!
I wish you would like it and cure ur emo-ness.. although you haven't mention it in ur sms just now~
I know u were tired~
but I'm happy and touched that u sms-ed my letting me know u were home safely~
Thx for the dinner~
^^
I hope u enjoy the shopping~
and I know u much more today~
once again, you made my day~ =p
confession of emoboy...

No comments:
Post a Comment