Wednesday, December 7, 2011

TL?

Yesterday night I was damn TL!
but it turns out that my TL-ness might makes other TL at me as well~
Yeah it might be just a 'small case' but for me it's somehow more complicated than others could think of....
Coz somehow my TL-ness if actually came from me myself that hate myself who couldn't do the best in my own job~
and the 'small case' became an excuse for me...
that's the reason why i said i quit~
for me, if i wanna take it as my job, i rather do my best~
but it seems like i don't so i rather just quit!

One more thing that make me quite down yesterday night was actually not a bad thing~
Lately, it seems to be a lot of couple~XD
I'm happy for them! honestly!
but it seems like i felt lonely somehow seeing i big group of couple friends could sit together in pairs chatting and have fun while i'm kinda sitting with 2 other single friends thinking of someone~
I may have found that someone but it doesn't mean that's the right person...
I wonder if it's considered as a surprise that that person is the one who appear in my mind yesterday night...


confession of emoboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment