but i end up wasting it...
i spend most of the time walking around UM alone while listening to Hebe's 寂寞寂寞就好..
as usual emo-ing + thinking
and it reminds me of stuff that happened during the previous sessions...
then this questions came to my mind...
Is that really hard for me to have a really really close friend?
Why still i can't find one?
and i came up with my own conclusion....
maybe it's because i was hurt before..
right now, if i get really close to someone, automatically i'll pull myself back from being too close with that person...
I didn't know how to overcome this problems right now..
it's like i'll hurt someone when i was trying to protect myself..
I think i did it a few times to a few people out there...
I would like to say sorry to them..
and i'm getting close with 'Shui Zai Bao' recently...
i hope things wont go complicated like before...
anyway, Happy Independence Day...
people wish me that and I was thinking they should had wish me Happy Emoday instead...
confession of emoboy...

No comments:
Post a Comment