Thursday, July 8, 2010

Confused...

It's been a long time since I write something here..
Yup...
I'm actually avoiding this page...I'm worried that I might get emo again listening to the song I embedded...

I've been thinking a lot since then...
I was confused of what I want, what I need and even who am I...
I've notice that sometimes I'm hiding my feelings when ppl are around me...
So, what u guys see during my 2nd might not be true...even I can't tell which part is...

I guess most of u would have know the reason why I'm so unhappy..
Yup..1 of the reason is my 21st B'day present..
If u guys remember what happened back then, that's the worst B'day present I've ever received...
Everyone says 21st B'day is kinda important...but it's the worst for me...
It was Saturday and most of the sisters are not around...
Only Sher Lynn's there and also other 'dao dengs'..haha!
Thx for being around back then coz it was a great support...

My 22nd B'day is just around the corner...
And SNSD's Tiffany's too...
Yup..be have the same B'day!
and this year is her 21st...Hope she'll have a great one...not like mine...
At the same time I hope I get what I wish this year...

Anyway, I can't wait to go back to UM...juz because I wanna go out and grab my SNSD photobook!^^
But I'll miss Lee Joon hyung coz I can't watch Star Golden Bell Challenge anymore...T_T

confession of emoboy...


No comments:

Post a Comment