"一半"
I guess everyone know this song...
Perhaps that's the reason I emo lately...
but what u guys misunderstood is that I'm emo-ing for a girl...
coz the other half that i mean is someone who's really really close to me...a friend...
i never had one such close friend until I'm here in UM
and things happen and i lost it...
second year, i keep on resist until it turns into some kind of anger...
coz I'm scared...scared to lose again...
things getting better when it came to my third year...
i thought i found it back again...
maybe this time i'm afraid of losing...and i grab it too tight...then things start to change...
i make people around me stress...
i'm so frustrated right now...
how do i change myself?
i wonder if i would be given a chance...
a chance so that it would turn back like what it used to be...
coz i'm used to that way already...
it's too late...
too late for me to let go...
confession of enoboy...

No comments:
Post a Comment